InfoSoft Consultants have made WooCommerce Sales Report plug-in
that shows you all key sales information in one main Dashboard in very intuitive, easy to understand format which gives a quick overview of your business and helps you make smart decisions.
Features of WooCommerce Sales Report plug-in Version 1.0:
- Count of Total Orders, Total Customer, Total Products and Total Categories.
- Total Sales Amount
- Graphical presentation of Today’s Order Count, Top Products and Last 7 days Sales Amount.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Sales Count and Amount.
- List of Recent Orders having Order ID, Order Date, Billing Email, First Name, Order Item Count and Amount columns.
- Top Billing Countries list with Country Name, Total Order Count and Amount.
- Top Customers list with Billing First Name, Billing Email, Total Order Count and Amount.
Features of WooCommerce Sales Report plug-in Version 2.0:
We have updated our WooCommerce reports plugin and improved our dashboard UI and top 5 category list.
- Summary of Total Sales with No. of Orders Count, Average Sales per Order, Total Registered Customers, Total Guest Customers, Total Products and Total Category.
- Graphical Presentation of Last 7 Days Sales and Top 5 Products.
- List of Top 5 Category along with Total Order Count and Amount.
- UI improvement of plug-in page.
We are planning to add some more features like status, date range, etc in our updated new version.
If you want more features including detailed reports, advanced filters, product variation reports, crosstab reports and many more, check our WooCommerce Sales Reports Premium Gold Version.